Thursday, April 28, 2016

Scrapbooking layouts

Here are the layouts which I completed on our recent scrapbooking getaway to Cape Town...
 
page designed by Lynn 

page designed by Leonie 

page designed by Linda 

page designed by Lynette 

page designed by Lynette  

page designed by Leonie

As with all our quarterly scrapbooking retreats, each member of the Scrap Addicts group designed a layout and packed a kit for each member.  I am blown away by the gorgeous page designs.  Our group is very talented and we've been scrapbooking for a very long time, which is why we often question the value of attending expensive scrapbooking classes or events when we do so well at designing our own kits / layouts.  But we do still occasionally buy kits.  I fall in love with scrapbooking over and over again when I scrap with these ladies...love it!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome friendships and talented scrappers here!
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pages we design for each other but what I love more is scrapping with our group of ladies. I look forward to the next 50 years of scrapping together!!!!

    ReplyDelete