Friday, February 27, 2015

Scrapbooking layouts

I haven't shared many scrapbooking stories lately.  Here are some recent scrapbook layouts of my 2013 holiday in Cape Town....  I've been using up some of the packs which have been designed by the Scrap Addicts Group


Leonie designed this page 

Lynette designed this page  

Another one of Leonie's gorgeous designs

   

I adore scrapbooking, and have just quietly been getting on with it lately.  No fuss, no grand plans....I carefully guard against it becoming just another thing on my endless 'to do' list, especially as I've been totally overwhelmed with work and other responsibilities since the beginning of the year.  I'm comfortable with occasionally doing a bit in my scrap room for half an hour or so and then leaving it for another day.  The worst thing that happens is that my papers get a bit dusty on my scrap table and Ruby lies on them.  I can live with that.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pages my friend ... Your layouts are always an inspiration.

    I agree that we need to guard our precious hobby from become a "must do" on that perpetual list. It certainly brings a bit of calm in this overwhelming life we live.

    ReplyDelete