Saturday, January 3, 2015

One Little Word 2015

My One Little Word for 2015 is FUN.  The definition is enjoyment, amusement, or light-hearted pleasure.


Ali Edwards says 'A single word can be a powerful thing. It can be the ripple in the pond that changes everything.  These words have each become a part of my life in one way or another. They've been imbedded into who I am and into who I'm becoming. They've been what I've needed most (and didn't know I needed). They've helped me to breathe deeper, to see clearer, to navigate challenges, and to grow'
 
I will have to do some work to discover what fun really means for me, because I generally take life quite seriously.  I'll need to find out what light-hearted pleasure is, and discover ways to bring more enjoyment into my life.  It may sound like a frivolous thing to focus on, but as a Capricorn, I'm hard working and responsible and reliable and trustworthy and I always do the right thing.  I often have the weight of the world on my shoulders.  I want less of that this year.  I want to be silly and playful and just a little bit crazy...

I'm so ready for fun in 2015!  What's your One Little Word for 2015?

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely word. I hope you find the balance between work and play this year...and loads of fun...and a deep abiding joy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing you have fun in 2015!

    ReplyDelete