Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Moving on

After 5 years in my office, we're moving to a new office location in the heart of Sandton, Johannesburg.  Moving is chaotic, especially when I have a ton of deadlines and deliverables to finish up before 31 December. 
 
I will miss my office overlooking a  green garden with birds and flowers, and with windows which open.  Our new office is very fancy but no garden, no windows that open.  For a greenie like me, that will be hard. 
 



my team, Annah (Training Co-ordinator), Marlene (Payroll & Benefits Manager) and I 



 
I'll be working from home during the next few weeks while the transition to the new office is completed.  Looking forward to no traffic for a few weeks, being able to walk more frequently because I'm not stuck in traffic, and having the time to cook dinner while I work.
 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in your new offices my friend.

    The opening windows is something that you will definitely miss ... although the windows at my new office used to open they have not been closed with zip ties as the open windows affect the airconditioning ~ which has not been working in over a week!!!

    ReplyDelete