Sunday, September 14, 2014

The ugliest walking shoes

I confess - I've bought with world's ugliest walking shoes...
 
no - they were not on sale at half price
 
no - no-one was holding a gun to my head
 
no - I didn't lose a bet
 

I have a Morton's Neuroma (a type of callus on the nerve that runs between my toe bones) in my right foot so I need to wear extra wide walking shoes.  Unfortunately New Balance extra-wide walking shoes only come in one style - UGLY!!
 
 
They are admittedly very comfortable.  But red and yellow and bright blue.  Really?!  Even Ruby thinks they're awful.
 

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They certainly are not the ugliest shoes I have ever seen!!!! And I LOVE the laces!!!

    Maybe you should write to NB and let them know what you think of them! Maybe they will ask for your input on a new design!?

    ReplyDelete