Wednesday, August 27, 2014

New wheels

True story - I went to the Honda dealership last week to have the windscreen wiper blades on my car replaced, and walked out an hour later having bought a new car!
 
My Honda CRV was getting a bit long in the tooth and needed to be replaced by the end of the year.  I traded it in for his younger prettier brother on 20 August.  I felt very sad to leave my faithful old Honda at the dealership and drive off in the new model. The Credit lady said that she often has women crying in her office about 'abandoning' their old cars.  Probably not something that men can understand. 
 



the sales lady, Shurzell Louw


Old and new
 
Anyhow, after a few days and 2 long road trips, I'm loving the new wheels
 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations my friend ... Wishing you many happy miles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same treatment at my dealership! When you get a call from the local car dealer telling you they have excess inventory and want to deal, pay very close attention. If they are on the phone, they are not selling many cars this week. That is a great opportunity for you to drive there and simply set your price. If they want the sale, they will have to make the numbers work.

    Diana Hayes @ Baldwin Subaru

    ReplyDelete